ZICOM TECHNOLOGY sells products exclusively through Authorized Distributors to ensure proper support and service. ZICOM TECHNOLOGY will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace, without charge, a product determined to be defective under the terms of this warranty. The repaired or replaced product is warranted for the term balance of the original warranty.
● Use with incompatible products.
● Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, lightning, power surges or other external causes.
● Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses as described by ZICOM TECHNOLOGY.
● Damage resulting from service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone not previously authorized by ZICOM TECHNOLOGY.
● Any product or part that has been modified without prior, written permission of ZICOM TECHNOLOGY.
● Any consumable parts, such as batteries.
● Any product in which the serial number has been removed, tampered with or defaced.
● Any ZICOM TECHNOLOGY-branded product not obtained from an Authorized Distributor
ZICOM TECHNOLOGY assumes no liability for damage or losses resulting from the use or misuse of ZICOM TECHNOLOGY-branded products. Further, ZICOM TECHNOLOGY's liability for a claim relating to our products shall not exceed the price paid by the customer and received by ZICOM TECHNOLOGY for said products.
In no event is ZICOM TECHNOLOGY responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to the loss of profit, the loss of data, and the loss of damages whether by error, omission or negligence on the part of ZICOM TECHNOLOGY or our employees.
ZICOM TECHNOLOGY makes no other express warranty, whether written or oral, and ZICOM TECHNOLOGY expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this limited warranty. Any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express limited warranty set forth above as permitted by local law.
The limited warranty terms above, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict or modify, but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the customer.